Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Papertrey Ink Day 7 Anniversary Contest (take 2!)


Here is my 2nd entry for the Papertrey Ink Day 7 Anniversary Contest. 





Watercolor butterflies! :D 
I LOVE this butterfly set from PTI. So many ways to use it. 

For this card, I inked up a butterfly stamp with watercolors, and stamped it, and repeated until done. Then I inked the same butterfly stamp with black ink, then wet it with a paintbrush and stamped right on top of the watercolor butterflies. I added a sentiment and then some watercolor splatters to finish it up.



Jesus saves!

Bethany :)


Supplies: 
Cardstock: (white)  Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (butterfly, sentiment from Butterfly Dreams set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (True Black) Papertrey Ink
Paint: (watercolors) 


1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow your butterflies look amazing...