Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Papertrey Ink Day 7 Anniversary Contest (take 3!)

Here is my 3rd entry for the Papertrey Ink Day 7 Anniversary Contest. Here it is:





oh, I really, really love how those leaves turned out. So gorgeous. 

For this card, I inked up the leaf stamp with watercolors, then stamped it, and did it again and again until I had stamped the whole one side of the panel of white cardstock.

Then I stamped the sentiment, adhered the whole panel to another piece of cardstock, trimmed it down, and then adhered it to the card base. 


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 


Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels, (Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamps: (sentiment, leaves from Masculine Motifs set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink
Paint: (watercolors) 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Bethany, WOW! You have created some really amazing projects for this challenge- all lovely and so creative!