Thursday, February 14, 2013

Papertrey Ink Day 9 Anniversary Contest (take 2!)

Here is my 2nd entry for today's Papertrey Ink Day 9 Anniversary Contest. And here is more hair clips I made, except this time, it isn't a flower! 









Butterflies! I stamped the butterflies on cardstock, then dabbed a Versa Mark ink pad over them, dumped some clear glitter embossing powder on, embossed, and then cut them out and adhered them together and then to the barrettes. :) That darker blue butterfly was actually stamped on Hawaiian Shores cardstock, but after the embossing powder was embossed, it turned that dark of a blue. 
 And thanks to my sister for taking the photos of me with the barrette in my hair! :) 


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 

Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels, (Hawaiian Shores) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamp: (butterfly from Butterfly Dreams set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Hawaiian Shores, True Black) Papertrey Ink
Embossing Powder (Star Dust) Stampendous
Other: (barrettes) 

4 comments:

LEG Studios said...

Congratulations, Bethany! I was so excited to see your name on the winners page!!! :)

Linda said...

Congrats on your win, Bethany. I am so happy for you. Have fun shopping!!

Sandy Kay said...

That is really cute, Bethany! So glad you were a winner and you could get some nice goodies to play with!

Alex said...

Wonderful idea! I think I should do one for my doughter!
Alex