Friday, February 8, 2013

Papertrey Ink Day One Anniversary Contest

Bonjour! 
Here is my first entry for one of their contest.
This contest was to use inspiration from one of the DT's fav projects.
This card's inspiration came from Cristina Kowalczyk's card below.


This card is gorgeous. I love the way Cristina did the die-cut  butterfly.  And the way she stamped those leaves/branches!  Beautiful. 
And here is my card:


If you look closely toward the left of the card, on the back, you can see where the back is stamped. This was because I started a different card, but it didn't turn out, so I used the other side to make this one. ha! 


I took inspiration from those lovely branches on Cristina's card, and  I threw in a butterfly. Oh, and I
 stamped the sentiment in a different color other than black. 
So I stamped the branches, punched and adhered the butterfly, then stamped the sentiment.

I'm quite happy with it. :)

Jesus saves!

Bethany :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (sentiment from Take Three:Summer set, branches from Turning a New Leaf set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores) Papertrey Ink, (Pear Tart) Tsukineko
Tool: (butterfly punch) Martha Stewart

1 comment:

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty card! Love how you were inspired!