Friday, March 8, 2013

A Party Ensemble


Good morning! I just thought I'd pop in quick and share a whole party ensemble I made to submit to Papercrafts, but it was rejected....but I LOVED it anyway, so I thought I'd share it here! 


The ensemble included 2 cupcake picks, 2 place cards and a place mat. I went with a really simple, CAS theme. 

I made the place cards with the names of two of my fav papercrafters....Cristina Kowalczyk and Maile Belles.
They are seriously some of the best papercrafters out there. 



So what do you think? Sorry for the dark photos....it can be hard to photograph a whole ensemble easily! 

To make it, I did lots of stamping, and mostly just stamping. A bit of adhering too. I adhered the sentiments to the cupcake picks with foam tape to give them an extra touch. 
The sentiments and names were printed from the computer. 

Hope you have a great weekend! I might be back sometime before Monday, but I'm not sure. 
Today is Friday, so we are off to our friends house for our Biblical Worldview class, and I bought some REALLY spicy hot cheese to bring along to snack on. Myself, and two of my friends that do the class with us, William and Jacob, love really spicy stuff, so I bought it for us to eat today! And then tonight I'm going to do some crafting, I think, while we watch some stuff on Netflix in the living room. 

Jesus saves!

Bethany :)


Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (leaves, branches from Turning a New Leaf set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (unknown shades of green) Tsukineko 


2 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

I'm laughing thinking of you having a party for Maile and Cristina! lol! I thought it was a wonderful coincidence that you have friends with those names! These are beautiful - I love the variegated stamping and how different it looks when you use the smaller one, closer together and the bigger one, further apart!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOL! I love that you are having a party for some paper crafters:) Maile and Cristina are pretty amazing! BEAUTIFUL stamping!! LOVE the different green hues-- my fav color:) I think your photos look great! FAB job:)

I hope you enjoyed your bible study! and the spicy cheese:) <3