Wednesday, March 27, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: No Stamps

Hey! It's me, Bethany, here again, with a card for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge. The theme this week was NO stamps, and if you know me, my cards are mostly made of anything and everything stamped. So this was quite a hard challenge for me. 



I had some birthday stickers that I had never used, so I thought I'd try them. First I took some yellow watercolor and splattered part of the card.


Then I added the stickers, including the "happy birthday" banner, with would act in place of stamped sentiment. Then I threw in some purple gems to balance everything out. 



It was pretty easy, but I think I actually like using stamps because you actually put more work into a card. 
There's not as much work in just popping some stickers on a card, but that's just what I think! :)


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 

2 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love the playfulness and the CANDIES! Great eye candy! Wonderful card!

KUDOS!

-Kimberly

Deb said...

Bethany, I love your bit of splatter and gems! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!