Wednesday, March 6, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: Wallpaper


Hello! Sorry I've been gone for awhile...I was sick for the past couple days, and before that we were kinda busy. Last Thursday we had our weekly Biblical Worldview class with another home schooling family, and after that we went bowling with them and another one of our friends who also does the class with us. I even won one of the games! But anyway, back to the card! I've got an entry for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge, and this is the only one this week. Yes, only one card from me this week! ha! :)









So this week's theme was to create your own stamped backround. I knew I wanted to do something with this flourish stamp, but I didn't know what exactly. So I started by stamping the flourish for a backround in a light blue color. Then I stamped the flourish in black, and added a sentiment in black too. And I was SUPER happy with the way it came out! :D

I should be back sometime again this week! 


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 



Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamps: (flourish, sentiment from Embellishments stamp set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Spring Rain) Papertrey Ink, (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko

3 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

love the subtle background. beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week! =)

Pamela said...

I love how you used the same stamp and made it a background AND focal point! thanks so much for joining us as cas-ual fridays!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is gorgeous!