Friday, March 15, 2013

Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

Helloooo! I've got a card here to share that I made for the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. 


I am just so happy with the way this turned out. :D I punched the butterfly out from a panel of cardstock. 

On a small piece of cardstock, I painted watercolros in blues and greens, let it dry, (mostly...I'm not too patient when it comes to letting things dry!) and then adhered it behind the butterfly with foam tape. 


The whole panel with the butterfly is adhered to the card base with foam tape.


The sentiment strip was done by painting a larger strip with the same colors as I used for the butterfly, and then adhering the sentiment strip on top of it. 

Hope you have a great day and weekend! I hope to get in some crafty time tonight, and it is also Papertrey Ink release day! woo hoo! 

Me and my sister baked some cookies, and I got caught up on blog commenting. I also joined Bloglovin so you can follow my blog that way if you want after Google Reader goes away. 


Jesus saves!

Bethany :)


Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamp: (sentiment from Masculine Motifs set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko 
Paint: (watercolors) Winsor & Newton
Tool: (butterfly punch) Martha Stewart Crafts

4 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Gorgeous - love the cool colours and that you used them around the sentiment as well! Thanks for your extended visit to my blog today, Bethany, and all your very kind comments!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! What a gorgeous color palette! LOOOOOOOOOVE that butterfly and your highlight for the sentiment--FAB card:)

Gemma said...

Truly stunning...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)