Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Day!

Hey everyone! I've got a card here today for the Studio Calico weekly challenge. The theme this week was to mist with a mask.


So I actually found that amazing mask at a Hobby Lobby. I didn't know SC stuff was sold at retail stores...and of course I had to grab the mask! I used some homemade mists that I made by mixing 1 drop of food coloring in a small mist bottle with water. I have made a blue and green one, and I used them both here. The darker you want the color, the more food coloring you would add. I added a sentiment from a Studio Calico & Hero Arts set. 

And I am out of PTI white cardstock. :O I guess I better order more!!!! And soon. 

I crafted quite a bit yesterday, and even did some video filming. I have started 2 weekly series. One is a weekly card series, and the other is called "Tag Thursday." I'll make a tag each week too! I uploaded them to my Youtube Channel.   There's also a video there of my family picking a giant pumpkin last fall. It weighed over 400 pounds, if I remember right. :) And Boo is my sister's nickname, if you can hear us calling her that in the video. We all call her Boo. Her actual name is Hannah. 

Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 



Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink, (light blue) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (sentiment from a set from Studio Calico & Hero Arts) 
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Mask: (Studio Calico)
Mist: (homemade mist) 

1 comment:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Love the soft color on this card, Bethany!