Friday, March 29, 2013

Muse Challenge #10: another card

*This is my second post today*

Hey again! I've got my 2nd entry for this week's Muse challenge. Here is the Muse card:



I again was inspired the the whole circles theme. So I took that and ran with it. 


I stamped a border on the card base with all the circles. I stamped  some on the cardstock panel too, along with a sentiment. I also stamped some punched circles with  more circles...if that makes any sense! ha! 


I adhered some of the circles to the card with foam tape, others just right flat on the card. 


I was very happy with the outcome of the whole thing. :)


Jesus saves!

-Bethany 


Supplies
Cardstock: (watercolor paper)
Clear Stamps: (all circles from Gently Seasoned set) Paper Smooches (sentiment from Birthday Basics set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Grape Jelly, Bahama Blue, Dandelion, Rose Bud, Tangelo) Tsukineko 


6 comments:

Greta said...

Oh what a fun card--love it!

Meg said...

Wowza! This made my eyes pop out of my head - I LOVE it! Just a bright and fun card!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

This is fabulous, Bethany! I love the bright colours and the way you've layered them and then popped them up! I'm so glad you played along!

Michelle said...

Wow....love this one too! The colors/layered colors are amazing!

Brandi said...

Wow! This is so bright and fun!

fun stamping said...

FUN,FUN,FUN - love what you did here!