Monday, March 18, 2013

Thanks Leaves Card


Hello! I submitted all my submissions for the current Papercrafts magazine call for submissions today, and it took almost all afternoon. I do have a card to share today, that I made for a challenge but I missed the deadline. 



I did an emboss resist technique for the leaves...and then fussy cut them all out. Awhile later and a sore neck from bending over while I cut them out (haha) later I adhered them to the card base.


I also crumpled up the cardstock to add some texture. 


I adhered some of them to the card base with foam tape to give it a bit of dimension. I also added a sentiment. 

Well, that's all for me for now. We got 2 new laptops this past weekend. 1 for me to use, and 1 for my sister to use. They have Windows 8 on them...and I actually really like it! So now all (or most) of my blog posts should be coming from the new laptop. 

I've been working on lots of cards for some current DT and GD calls. Maybe I'll get picked! I'm hopeful. :) 

Jesus saves!

Bethany :)


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamps: (leaves form Harvest Season set, sentiment from Blissful Botanicals set) Lawn Fawn
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black, various greens) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Watermark Ink: Versamark 

2 comments:

Gemma said...

Simply gorgeous sweetie...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

I love this - I actually feel like I'm under a fresh spring tree (all our trees are still bare and empty right now!)