Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A card using small, underused stamps

Hello again! A little bit ago, the amazing and super talented Cristina Kowalczyk posted a challenge on her blog to used the smaller, underused stamps as a big part of your card. So I decided to join in! I used the small row of dots from the Everday Sayings set from Hero Arts.


Do you see the stamp? I also used one of the tiny flowers in the set too. 


I stamped the dots over and over and over again on a piece of cardstock, along with some little flowers before cutting the stamped cardstock into various sized strips. 


I went with a green card base to match the bit of green in the stamped images. 



Well, I hope you like it! And thanks for the fun challenge Cristina! :) 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (New Leaf) Papertrey Ink, (white) Core'dinations
Clear Stamps: (dots, small flower from Everday Sayings set) Hero Arts; (sentiment from Birthday Basics set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (I forgot the colors....LOL...so sorry! I do know most of them were from Tsukineko) 

No comments: