Thursday, April 18, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: All that Glitters

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile. It's not that we've been that busy, but the cards I made were mostly to submit to Papercrafts magazine...so I skipped out on challenge for a bit. But now I'm back! I've got an entry for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge! The theme was to use some kind of sparkle/bling!



I put a bunch of adhesive tape down on some cardstock in a gingham pattern. Then I poured on the glitter!





Hope you have a wonderful day!


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Core'dinations
Clear Stamp: (sentiment from Embellishments set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black)  Tsukineko
Glitter: Martha Stewart Crafts


5 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

This is FABULOUS!!! Love those glittery tones and your design!
Have a great day, hugs, Karin

Darnell J Knauss said...

A cool sparkley doorway to dreams! Well done, Bethany!!

sanketi said...

Sparkly and wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly Griglione said...

Love how your shape is solid enough to really showcase the tones in your glitter. Fun design! Thanks for playing at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, Bethany!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love the sparkles! Also love your Papercrafts card with the lovely candy sprinkles! Kudos!!