Tuesday, April 30, 2013

CASE Study #138

Hey everyone! Hope you're week have been going good. I woke up with a sore throat this morning, and it only got worse through the day. ugh. It hurts so bad. oh well. I have a card for the current CASE Study challenge....and here is the amazing Muse card:


And here is my CASE on it: 


I CASEd the "sky" look on the muse card. When thinking how I wanted to CASE it, I thought of sky, which lead me to think of sunsets, which lead me to create this card. :) 


I used this tree mask I got for Christmas, and layered various pigment inks over it. I also added some gorgeous gold ink! 


The sentiment is gold too, but it's a bit hard to see. 


Be back with another post for today in a few minutes! 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

3 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

How beautiful, Bethany! Love the colors and what a great technique...and effect! Well done, my dear! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study this week!

cbuswell said...

Wow, love the effect you created on this card! Very striking! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Gorgeous! Love the gold, too!