Tuesday, April 30, 2013

CASE Study DT Search Entry!

Hey again! We haven't been too busy this week yet, besides school and stuff. Yesterday we had to sight in  our .22, because it was waaaaay off. It wasn't hitting any target at all, but now it should!
Here I am again with my first (yes...I said first....and if you know me...then you know there will be many more to come in the following days!) entry for the CASE Study DT Search! 
Here was my personal Muse card, from the talented Dawn Mcvey. 

OK. So this card is seriously not my style. I like it, but it's just not me. But for the CASE Study DT Search, the post said that you need be able to work with and adapt other styles. So I picked this. 
And here is my CASE of it:


I pretty much CASED the design of Dawn's card. I hope you can see it on my card! 


I started with a larger image, like the arm chair in Dawn's card, but in my card, its just a large area of watercolor strokes with a sentiment on it. Then the two other areas over the armchair, in Dawn's card they are the sentiments, and in my card, more watercolor stroke areas. 


I also just had to add some splatters...oh, how I can never get enough of them! 
And I added some paint brush marks with a real brush, not a stamp. :) 


So that's it for now. 
Be back tomorrow, I think. ;)


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

1 comment:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I can totally see the inspiration, and I love the creative freedom you took with it!!