Monday, April 1, 2013

Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

*This is my 4th post today!!!*

I'm not a too big fan of chevrons. But I do love the chevron pattern I can make from the Irresistibly Ikat set for Papertrey Ink. So I  made a card for the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. 


I did a tone-on-tone chevron backround here, using some kraft ink on kraft cardstock. I really love doing a tone-on-tone look. So pretty. :) 


I also added a sentiment, and some lines in black. 

I cannot believe I am going to be 17 next Tuesday!!!  I'm looking forward to having my friends over this Saturday for a b-day party, though. Hopefully we are going to watch The Hobbit. :D 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

Supplies
Cardstock: (kraft ) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamps: (line from Backround Basics: Super Stripes set, chevron from Irresistibly Ikat set, sentiment from Think Big Favorites # 5) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Classic Kraft, ?True Black?) Papertrey Ink


3 comments:

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Quip1320 said...

Simple and classy! Love it.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! This is so pretty-- CAS!! LOVE!!

ps...thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog last week! YOU made my day!! <3