Monday, April 1, 2013

Ombre Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

*This is my 3rd post today*

Ombre. How I love it. So pretty and so many ways to use it. And I'm here with a card for the Ombre Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.


The main ombre element here is the large shape made of dots, and I seriously CANNOT think of what to call it! A circle shape, dot shape, dot spot, etc., etc. LOL. 


I stamped and embossed the circle shape, and then added various colors to it with a tissue, starting with a dark blue and working my way out to a nice light blue. I also added some splatters and some more ink on the edges of the card. 



And, of course, I used blue, because it is my favorite color. :)

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamps: (sentiment from Birthday Basics set, circle shape from Dot Spot set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Paris Dusk, Danube Blue, Bahama Blue, ?Summer Sky?) Tsukineko 
Embossing Powder: (white) Recollections/Michaels 
Watermark Ink: (Versamark) Tsukineko


1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to the Ombre Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)