Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Runway Inspired Challenge #34

It's been awhile since I've been around...sorry for that! But I'm gonna make up for it tonight with two posts! Yay! My first post tonight is for the current Runway Inspired Challenge. Here was the inspiration this time round:

And here is my card:


I was inspired by the colors of the dress, black and white.


I stamped a bunch of ikat images from one of the amazing Maile Belles Papertrey Ink sets. 
Oh how I love everything Maile does! :) 


I also had two cards in the current issue of Papercrafts magazine! I am so excited, this is my first Papercrafts publication! :) 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :)


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Core'dinations
Clear Stamps: (all stamps from Irresistibly Ikat set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully done, Bethany! I love your stamping as you used the PTI stamps superbly! So glad that you join the fun with us over Runway Inspired Challenge!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Ooooh, the ikat looks awesome stamped in black on white cardstock! A perfect reflection of the inspiration image! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)