Monday, April 1, 2013

Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

*This is my 2nd post today*

I love washi tape. I don't own much of it, say, about 6 rolls, but I sure do love it. And So I couldn't resist creating a card to enter in the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! 


I used the Washi tape as my focal point, and also as a backround. I also added a sentiment, which is adhered with foam adhesive to the card.

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Core'dinations? I'm not quite sure.
Clear Stamp: (sentiment from Birthday Basics set) Papertrey Ink
Washi Tape: (assorted) Target 
Dye Ink: (Danube Blue) Tsukineko

2 comments:

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Paula Laird said...

Don't you love that Target washi tape?! Very cute card.