Saturday, May 11, 2013

Birthday Banners

Hey there! I hope you have been having a wonderful week. We got a little over two facecords of wood stacked today...yes! I've got a card for the current 10 Minute Craft Dash. The colors were oh so gorgeous! Here they are:

And here is my card:


I didn't have any inks that exactly matched the colors, but I did my best to pick some that were close.


I used the Sketched Shapes set...again! I know, I've been using it alot, but I cannot get enough of it! 


I didn't really do anything special for the card. Just pretty much stamped everything right on the card.

I finished the card in 6 minutes and 1 second. Yay!

Yesterday was so rainy here! It poured and rained on and off most of the afternoon. We even got stuck outside in some of it. Not that we wanted to go in..me and my sister were at my best friends William and Emma's house having lots of fun outside with them and another of my friends, plus my sister. We were in the woods out in the back of their house and it started raining. But it actually felt really good, since we were all sweating from running so much. And the woods were so beautiful and green. 

That is all for me today! Have a great weekend and a wonderful Mother's Day! 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 



Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (all stamps from Sketched Shapes set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Berry Sorbet, Hawaiian Shores, Classic Kraft) Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

Paulina said...

Oh my, I thought I had left a comment on this card! So sorry about this....

This card is so much fun. Those banners are so neat and you've been ROCKING this stamp set lately!

Thanks so much for playing in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Bethany. Hope to see you for the new challenge tomorrow!