Sunday, May 5, 2013

Black and Kraft Ikat

Here I am again with another entry for the CASE Study DT Search! This time I CASED my favorite. papercrafter. ever. If you know me, then you know who I'm talking about: Cristina Kowalczyk.

Here was the amazingness I CASED:

Wow. I mean seriously....look at this. Amazing. 

Here tis' my CASE:


I CASED the whole "ikat" look and the whole ikat backround on Cristina's card. 


Not much else to say about this card. It pretty much speaks for itself. 



Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (Kraft) Michaels/Recollections
Clear Stamps: (ikat images, sentiment from Irresistibly Ikat set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko

2 comments:

maria f. said...

I've just scrolled through about 10 of your cards, on each one thinking "Wow. Gotta comment." You are creating fabulous designs here - just rockin those PTI sets. But this one is totally fabulous- Even Cristina wouldn't have thought of that design :)

Cristina said...

Maria's right - putting the ikat on the diagonal like that, and sneaking in the sentiment the way you did - it's amazing.