Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Blue Flower Congratulations


Hey everyone! I was able to make a card after work tonight...and here it is! It is for the current CASE Study Challenge. The Muse is Maile Belles this month. And here is the Muse card:


And here is my card: 


I pretty much CASED the design of Maile's card. And the flower theme. 
I did some masking for the leaves. 


 I colored the flowers with some Copics to add some emphasis. How I love Copics! :) 





I don't work again until Friday, so I should be able to get some more cards in this week! 

I'm hoping to get some photos of where I work up on the blog here soon! 

Until next time!


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (branches from Turning a New Leaf set, sentiment from Masculine Motifs set) Papertrey Ink
Wood Stamp: (Classic Bloom) Hero Arts
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Coloring Medium: (assorted Copics) 

2 comments:

cbuswell said...

That blue is just stunning! What a gorgeous flower! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this one layer card! Beautiful font also