Sunday, May 5, 2013

CASE Study DT Search (again!)

I know, I know. I said I would be back yesterday! I actually forgot about it, and since it was National Scrapbooking Day, I mostly crafted all day, and forgot about my blog posts! Sorry! But, now onto another entry for the CASE Study DT Search! Yay! Here was my personal MUSE card, by the wonderful Debby Hughes.

And here was my CASE:


Boy...Debby's beautifully lit photo sure makes mine look horrible....LOL. But I think my card photos are getting better! At least I hope! :) 


I CASED Debby's card by the design of the card mostly, and a little bit with the colors. 

I used some branches instead of a sun, and a butterfly instead of a bee. 


I also have another apology to make...tonight is going to be filled with lots and lots of posts here on my blog for the CASE Study DT Search. 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :)

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (branches from Turning a New Leaf set, butterfly from Butterfly Dreams set) Papertrey Ink, (dots, sentiment from Everyday Sayings set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Dandelion, Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Limeade Ice) Papertrey Ink
Dies: (banner dies from Sketched Shapes dies) Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

Marybeth said...

Bethany this is gorgeous! I love your very elegant take on Debby's card! Love the yellow and green .Good luck!