Sunday, May 5, 2013

Flowers and Watercolors

Hey again! Here's another entry for the CASE Study DT Search! I am so excited about this and really made lots of cards to enter! :) It's my goal this year to get on a DT, since my old goal of getting published by Papercrafts has now happened. Here was the MUSE card....from Dawn McVey:


Isn't it gorgeous! Even though the design is pretty CAS....it still isn't quite my style. So this was quite a challenge for me to CASE. And here is the result:


What do you think? Can you tell how I CASED Dawn's card? I mostly took the design of the card, along with the flowers, and CASED that. Instead of banners, there are watercolor strokes. And I also added splatters. 


I had to fussy cut the flowers from one flower stamp,....I simply had to cut it down smaller for the pink flower. 



Jesus saves!

-Bethany :)


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamps: (watercolor strokes from Watercolor Wonder set, leaves from Turning a New Leaf set, sentiment from Sketches Shapes set) Papertrey Ink
Cling Stamp: (Small Solid Flower) Hero Arts
Dye Ink: (Rose Bud, Bahama Blue, Cantaloupe) Tsukineko, (Limeade Ice) Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

nfl jerseys cheap said...

I really appreciate such a style. This is what I like. Thank you.