Monday, May 27, 2013

Lawnscaping DT Call Entry!

Hey everyone! Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day. We went to visit our grandma in Pittsburgh, PA for the weekend. We had lots of fun and our grandma came back to stay with us at our house for the week! Yay! I've got a card tonight for the Lawnscaping DT Call. I would love, love, love to be on this DT. It is such a wonderful challenge! Here is my entry.


By the way, I apologize for the horrible photos. I made this card today, and had no choice but to take the photos after dark. Sorry! 


The "challenge" was to show your style, and I think this card shows it quite well. My style is clean and simple, with an artsy look thrown in alot of the time (splatters are something I'm using all the time!)


I used watercolor pencils to color the leaves/branches and then cut them out by hand. 


Oh, and I also wanted to say that I do make papercrafting videos, but I did not have time to create one for the DT Call....but in case you want to see past videos, here is my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bethanysbantams


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamps: (all stamps from Blissful Botanicals set) Lawn Fawn 
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Coloring Medium: (assorted watercolor pencils) Loew & Cornell

2 comments:

Lucy F said...

Hi Bethany - thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog today. I have to say your cards are absolutely fabulous! I will popping back for inspiration!

Gabi MeWi said...

Love this card and the colors...