Sunday, May 5, 2013

More Sketched Shapes

I said I would be back with more cards using the new Sketched Shapes stamp set I got from Papertrey Ink, and here I am! It's another entry for the CASE Study DT Search! And I am again casing Cristina Kowalczyk. Yay! Here we go:

Amazing...but seriously not my style. The design isn't my style, so I went with it so I would be challenging myself. Here is my CASE:


I am so happy with the way this turned out! I CASED the design of Cristina's card....using images from the Sketches Shapes set in place of everything on Cristina's card. Instead of arrows, I used banners, instead of that paper border, I used some triangles that I let go off the edge. 



I also love the color combo on this card. I never would have thought these colors would go that great together. :) 



Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamps: (all images, sentiment from Sketched Shapes set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Limeade Ice, Dark Chocolate, Spring Rain) Papertrey Ink


No comments: