Friday, May 3, 2013

Muse Challenge and PTI Haul

Hey, and good evening! I got a PTI order in the mail today, so I was able to play with a set that I've wanted that came out last month, but I only ordered it this week. It's the sketched shapes set from Maile Belles, and oh, how much I love it! I'll guarantee you that you'll be seeing lots of it on the blog here in the coming weeks. I've got a card for the current Muse challenge, and here was the Muse card:


And here is my card: 


I took my inspiration from the colors on the muse card, along with the layout/design of it. 
And I also added a yellow butterfly, as on the Muse card. 


I did three layers to the butterfly to add a little something to the card. 


And, of course, I used a white card base. My favorite! :) 

Here is a video of my Papertrey Ink Haul that came this afternoon: 


I think I shall be back tomorrow. I do have alot to do tomorrow though....like stacking wood (we have about 3 facecords to stack), planting in the garden, maybe working in the garden on the tractor, and maybe some other things. I have another card using Sketched Shapes I cannot wait to show you! 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Michaels/Recollections
Clear Stamps: (shapes, sentiment from Sketched Shapes set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold) Papertrey Ink, (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Tool: (butterfly punch) Martha Stewart


8 comments:

Alanna said...

I really like this. Looks fabulous.

Christine said...

Wow, great random stamping! Love how you used those muse colors! I ordered that PTI stamp set as well and this is a great inspiration!

Christine

Laura Jane said...

Very pretty Bethany!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love your geometric take on this week's Muse, Bethany! Thanks for playing along!

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful take on the Muse card, Bethany! Love the stamping and that pretty yellow butterfly!

sandie said...

This is just fabulous, you really rocked your new stamps, great take on Jen's card.

Jen said...

This is gorgeous! I love the random pattern of the geometric shapes and that layered butterfly is fab!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card, Bethany! Love your take on the Muse… and your video is adorable! (I get excited like that when I get goodies in the mail, too! :)