Monday, May 20, 2013

Paper Smooches SPARKS DT Call!

Helloooo! I've got a few entries for the Paper Smooches SPARKS DT Call... Here we go!

First I'll share the inspiration photo which was taken from a past SPARKS challenge, then I'll show you the card I made using the photo as inspiration. :)





I was inspired by the plates on the wall, and I used that on my card as leaves flowing up the card. 


Onto the next card! 



I was inspired by the three panels in the photo. So I decided to have 3 different panels on my card.


I stamped the branches, leaves and flowers, then colored them in with some watercolors I made with dye inks. I also added some splatters to the panels before adhering them to the card. The sentiment was stamped after everything was adhered. 



Next up is....





Here I was inspired by the banners on the inspiration photo. 


So I cut a couple banners out, then stamped them and colored them with some watercolors. 


Now I know that the banners looked worn and a bit messy, but that is the effect that this card is supposed to have, with the splatters and everything. Messy yet pretty! :) 


And now onto the final card:


This time I used a Cool Shades color palette as my inspiration! 
Now this is the favorite out of all the cards in this post.


I love, love, love the dots in the Gently Seasoned set...so I just had to use them! I stamped them over and over again to create the free flowing circles look on the circles. 


I added a sentiment in black. 


By the way, I know the photos in this post aren't real good, but I didn't take them in good light...but I'll try to do better next time! 




Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 






 Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink, (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (Gently Seasoned, Birthday Buddies, Sugar Rush, FOLKal Points) Paper Smooches
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black, Dandelion) Tsukineko, (Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Rain, Hibiscus Burst, New Leaf, Pinefeather) Papertrey Ink



No comments: