Sunday, May 5, 2013

Rainbow Sketched Shapes

So more Sketched Shapes....yep. This is my new favorite stamp set. I love it so much! 
It's also my last entry for the CASE Study DT Search. I haven't made a card I loved this much in a long time! Here was the jaw dropping card I CASED, from Laura Bassen


And here is my CASE:


I CASED the rainbow idea in Laura's card. I also CASED the idea of a whole rainbow panel going down the card. Except, on my card, it isn't a panel. It's an assortment of shapes. :) 


I cannot tell you how much I love this card. One of my most favorites I've ever made. 



Hope you had a wonderful weekend! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :)

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamps: (all stamps from Sketched Shapes set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black, Grape Jelly, Danube Blue, Bahama Blue, Tangelo, Lady Bug, Rhubarb Stalk) Tsukineko, (Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Summer Sunrise) Papertrey Ink


3 comments:

Tracey Jean said...

Absolutely loving your rainbow. Great take on this card...

Linda Nicholson said...

I absolutely *heart* this Bethany! Brilliant use of the sketched shapes set and one I may have to case myself!

Linda

Leigh said...

Oooh, fabulous CASE, Bethany! I love your take on Laura's card!