Sunday, May 5, 2013

Red and Black


I am back with another entry for the CASE Study DT Search. I love Laura Bassen's work, so I picked one of her cards to CASE this time! Here it is:



Don't you just love how bold it is! 

Here is my CASE on it:


So...I CASED the colors mostly, along with the whole bold look. And die cutting. I CASED the die cutting idea, since Laura die cut out the flower on her card. 


I die cut a bunch of squares by putting a bunch of square dies together in the die cutting machine, but I did not cut normal, even squares. I pulled each die in the corner of the next square, like the shape on my card. And the shape on my card is what I got. Hope that makes sense. ;)



Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 



Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels, (Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink, (Black) Unknown
Clear Stamp: (sentiment from Irresistibility Ikat set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Dies: (Large Square Nestabilities) Spellbinders




No comments: