Monday, May 6, 2013

Sketched Shapes. Again!?

Hello...and good afternoon. Hope that wasn't too many post for ya last night. Anyhoo....I have a card today for the current CAS(E) This Sketch challenge! Here was the sketch:


And here is my card:


I hope you can see how I used the sketch on my card. I didn't want to have more than one layer. I stamped a bunch of banners, along with some other shapes on the bottom across the card, and then, up further, where it shows another panel and the sentiment on the sketch, I stamped a collage of various shapes and a sentiment. 


I love the colors here. So cool and refreshing looking, don't you think? 


Well, thats all for me today! 

I have to work today, so I have to get ready to go. I'm only working for a couple hours, so when I get home I am planning to get my fingers inky! 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps :(all stamps from Sketched Shape set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Bahama Blue, Tuxedo Black, New Sprout) Tsukineko (Blueberry Sky, Hawaiian Shores) Papertrey Ink

5 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Oh dear. I can see I'm going to have to get this set, after I was so successful at resisting it last month! lol! Love your colours and use of the shapes - it's very clear to me how you've used the sketch - very cleverly! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Leigh said...

Very cool card, Bethany!

Karen M said...

Love this, Bethany. Very modern & the colours are great!

donna mikasa said...

Such a creative take on the sketch! I just got this stamp set but haven't inked it up yet, but I'm so inspired to! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Julie Day said...

Love your take on the sketch and love the graphic feel of this card, great colours :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!