Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tic Tac Toe!

Bonjour! I hope your week is going great so far. :) Have you been following along with Papertrey Ink's release week? I am seriously going to have to get most of the release this time.

I have a card for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge. Excuse the bad photos! The challenge this week was Tic Tac Toe....

And, as you can see, I did the row of Punches or Dies, Bling and Birthday! 
Here is my card:



I used Sketched Shapes again...I know, I know. I should stop, but I can't. This set is way too much fun! 


I die cut a bunch of the images from Sketched Shapes, then stamped them, and adhered everything. I gave some of the shapes a bit of dimension. I also stamped everything in two colors....blue and pink, and where they crossed over they made purple! Very fun! 

I have to work today for a couple hours, and then I hope to come home and maybe make a few cards.


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :)

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (all stamps from the Sketched Shapes set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Bahama Blue, Rose Bud) Tsukineko
Dies: (Sketched Shapes dies) Papertrey Ink
Accents: (gems)

2 comments:

Cristina said...

No! Don't stop! Sketched Shapes is awesome! And so is your card. :)

Jingle said...

Oh, WOW! This is just too cool! What a fantastic design! I really love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog!