Friday, June 28, 2013

Birthday Arrows

Here is my 2nd entry for the current 10 Minute Craft Dash.

Aren't the colors gorgeous!?


I stamped the backround with a really neat Studio Calico stamp. So neat! 


As in my other card, I don't have a good shade of grey as in the photo, so my gray is much darker. 




Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (sentiment from Birthday Basics  set) Papertrey Ink 
Dye Ink:  (Smokey Shadow, Summer Sunrise, Hibiscus Burst) Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

Lyndal said...

Both FAB 10 Minute Craft Dash cards Bethany!!! So glad you joined in the fun - hope to see you again soon :)

This would be perfect for the CASual Friday Hunger Games (Arrow) Challenge too
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/cfc107.html