Sunday, June 30, 2013

Blue & Yellow Flowers

Hello! I've been doing my post at night lately...LOL. :) Anyway, I've got a card for the current AEI♥U challenge. 
Here was the inspiration sketch: 

Isn't it lovely? I love all those circles! Here is my interpretation: 


I used one of the wonderful Avery Elle Free Digi stamps. 


I printed a bunch of the digi stamps, and colored the flowers then cut them out. That took awhile but was soooo worth it! 


I also colored a bunch of lines on a cardstock panel with some splatters for where the tag is on the sketch. 


I am so very happy with this card! :) 


Have a great day!


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Digi Stamps: (Avery Elle)
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Coloring Medium: (assorted markers) Spectrum Noir
Accents: (gems) 


1 comment:

Nina Yang said...

The color combo and the clusters of flowers make me so happy, Bethany! Love the spayed look on the strips which added the dreamy feel to card! So glad that you joined us!!