Thursday, June 20, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: Mapquest

Hi again! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been quite busy. But I did make a couple cards for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge. And here is the first:



I 'm not sure anybody else will like this card, but I do. I enjoyed using the markers to create the backround, and making it look like a "sunset" (kinda). Those dots don't really make it look like a sunset. LOL.  


I used some Spectrum Noir markers to make the backround. 


BTW, what do you think of how my photos are turning out? I'm quite pleased, and have found a way to take them so that they turn out great. I also find using patterned paper as a backround really helps. 



Jesus saves!


Bethany 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamp: (sentiment from Everyday Sayings set) Hero Arts
Rubber Stamp: (International Skyline) Hero Arts
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Coloring Medium: (assorted markers) Spectrum Noir 

4 comments:

Jingle said...

This is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Sylvia Blum said...

How can one NOT love your card! It is adorable!!!
Thanks for playing along in our "mapquest" challenge at CAS-ual Fridays!
Sylvia xx

Kelly Griglione said...

What an awesome background you've created with the markers! The dots and dashes add so much to the charm!! Just lovely. So glad to see you again at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love this - looks like fireworks!