Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fusion Challenge #12

Hey there! I've got a card for the Fusion Challenge #12 tonight!


I chose to do Lesley's challenge, using the inspiration photo. 


I took my inspiration from the bright, bold colors in the photo. So I pulled out some bold colors of inks and stamped some images from Sketched Shapes. 


By the way, sorry the photos are so bad. :( 


Well, I should be back tomorrow. 

Today was one of my best friend's birthday! Yay! We went over to their house for a party. :)

Jesus saves!


-Bethany :) 




5 comments:

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Delightful and light!

Lindsey & Kurtis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

Love this! Makes me want Sketched Shapes even more. I love how everything is random but cohesive at the same time. Fabulous card!

~amy~ said...

What a sweet card...love your stamping! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Bethany - love your scattered sequins :) So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)