Thursday, June 20, 2013

Live

Here's another card for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge.


This one's an super-ultra clean and simple card. But I love it! Here you go:


I stamped the globe, and then colored it in with some Spectrum Noir markers, in an ombre fashion. 


I'm quite happy with it. :) 


That's all for me today. I don't have to work today, so I hope to get some papercrafting time in! Yay! 

Jesus saves!


Bethany :)

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (globe from Masculine Motifs set, sentiment from Embellishments set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Coloring Medium: (assorted markers) Spectrum Noir

8 comments:

Tyra said...

love the simplicity of this card! The message to "live" is perfect.

Jocelyn Olson said...

What a cool design! I love how you colored the globe and sweet sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Angie Tieman said...

I love it too! That globe is very cool with its placement! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly Griglione said...

An ombre globe, love it!!! So glad to see you at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Pamela said...

Great ombre card with lots and lots of white spaces :D Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Alice Wertz said...

simple and fun! awesome card! thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

wienerhoneymooners said...

SUper!!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

I remember seeing this one and thinking it was PERFECT for the challenge! Well done!