Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lots and Lots of Hexagons

Good morning! I know its a little early in the morning for me to be doing a blog post, but I was able to get up early and get some stuff done, so I had some time to sit down and write a post. :) I've got a card for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge. The theme this week was to make a congratulations card.




First, let me say, I am so sorry the photos aren't that good. I just took them this morning and it is rainy and overcast, so they aren't the best. 


I stamped a cardstock panel with lots of hexagons, and added some black lines at the bottom. 




Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (hexagons from Sketched Shapes set, sentiment from Take Three: Summer set, lines from Backround Basics: Stripes set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (New Leaf, Enchanted Evening, Classic Kraft, Limeade Ice, Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise) Papertrey Ink

4 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

Very cool card! Love the colors :)
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Sylvia xx

paperella said...

Fantastic design, Bethany! I love the black lines stamped over the hexagons.
Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly Griglione said...

Impressive stamping, Bethany! Love it. Thanks for joining the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

carol (krillsister) said...

I've been browsing through your blog. You have some really gorgeous cards. so colorful and CAS. Love them all.