Friday, June 28, 2013

Lovely Hello

Hi there! I've got a card for the current 10 Minute Craft Dash. Here were the colors:




I used a darker shade of grey because that is all I had. :( 


I stamped that lovely border three times and then added a sentiment, and thats it. 


I'll be back with a 2nd entry in a few minutes! See ya then! 




Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (lace border, sentiment) My Mind's Eye
Dye Ink: (Summer Sunrise, Hibiscus Burst, Sumer Sunrise) Papertrey Ink

2 comments:

Deepti said...

This is so pretty :) love how CAS it is :)

Paulina said...

Such a sweet and simple card, Bethany! That lace border stamp is so pretty!

Thank you for playing along (twice) in the 10 Minute Craft Dash! Hope you can join in the new challenge that starts on Wednesday!