Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Neon Birthday!

Hello! I'm back again today with a card for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge. The challenge this week was to create a card with something that goes off the edge! Lots of fun!



I couldn't decide which backround of patterned paper I wanted for this card, so there is two of them with the denim, and another two with a much softer blue backround. :) 


I used some of the lovely Hero Arts Neon Inks on this card. I did some die cuts which I stamped and put over the edge! 



Thats 'bout all for me today! I am getting all excited since we are going on vacation next month! yay! We are going to the Mall of America and some other things. Anybody been there? This is my first vacation in about 3 years! Super excited! I hope I'm going to remember to take lots of photos and videos. 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 


2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

How fun is your card, loving those triangles

Deb said...

Bethany, this card rocks! I love those triangles hanging off the edge of your card. I have been to Mall of America about 3 times. You can spend an entire day there. Have fun! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!