Friday, July 19, 2013

A Little Note :)

We are leaving for vacation tomorrow, so I haven't had much time to make cards or blog lately. 

On Tuesday we found out that our van needed a new part that would have just cost too much to replace. So we had to cancel our trip.
So we needed a new van. Not for our trip, but just for everyday things.
Me and my dad went to look at a new (it was pre-owned though) van yesterday, and my dad loved it, so we bought it and decided we could go on vacation after all! Yay! So we are really busy getting ready to go! 

We have to drive for about 12-13 hours tomorrow, and a couple more the next day, so I have to have my laptop charged, CDS packed, some DVDS, my MP3 player charged, etc. We put lots of stuff in the van already. I am going to my first Archiver's and I plan to share some pics here! I might be able to post some cards I've made if have photos of them on the laptop while I am away. I'm not too sure about wireless though. I also am kinda vlogging the trip. I thought it might be something fun to do. 

Anyway, see you soon! :D 

No comments: