Monday, July 1, 2013

Blue Dots

Hello once again! I've got another card using Spectrum Noir markers! oh, these things are amazing! And the price is wonderful, and I love how you buy them in pack of coordinated colors. 


I must first tell you one things about this card. I put two gemstones on each side of the sentiment. But when I put the card away for a bit before I took the photos, one of the gems moved. And I didn't notice it when taking the photos. So one of the gems is randomly on the card somewhere. You can see it if you look close. But I was able to photoshop them both out in the photo below. 


For this card I stamped the dots on cardstock, punched them out, then colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers. I adhered them over the dot shapes on the card with foam tape. I tried to line them up as best as I could. 


In the above photo you can see the messed up gems again. LOL. Just ignore them. :) 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (sentiment from Take Three: Fall set, dots from Dot Spot set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Coloring Medium: (assorted markers) Spectrum Noir 
Tool: (circle punch) EK Success 

2 comments:

Laura Jane said...

such a COOL card!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

LOVE! (my comments are going to be short - somehow you seem to have been left off my Feedly list and I just realized I haven't seen 'you' in AGES! I have a lot of catching up to do!)