Monday, July 1, 2013

Cheerful Sunflower

Hi again! I've got a card using some amazing Spectrum Noir markers....my new fav thing to use on my cards! Here you go:

I just love using these markers! :) I simply started in the center of the flower, and colored outward until the flower was done. 


I cut the flower out by hand. Even though it take awhile, I love cutting things out because the results are amazing! 


I added a stamped sentiment overtop the flower. 


Hope you like it!

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamp: (sentiment) My Mind's Eye
Rubber Stamp: (Sunflower) Hero Arts
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Coloring Medium: (assorted markers) Spectrum Noir

1 comment:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Clever - love the contrast of the classic image with the graphic method of colouring it!