Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Patriotic Confetti

Hey there! Hope you've had a good week so far. We are very busy with the garden, me working, and getting ready to go on vacation. I'll be going to my first Archivers then! YES! I am so excited!

 I submitted to some more design team calls, but nothing. :( Thats about 12 rejects now. Oh, well. I'll keep trying.

I have still found time to work on some cards! Yay! I made one for the current Simon Says Stamp challenge. The theme is patriotic! Here is my card:


I went with a patriotic color scheme, and some stars and other stamps that looked like they could be confetti. :) 


The sentiment is popped up on some foam tape. 



I should be back sometime this week with my entry for the current 10 Minute Craft Dash! 

Jesus saves!


-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (sentiment from Embellishments set) Papertrey Ink, (confetti shapes from LJD Howdy set) My Favorite Things
Dye Ink: (Danube Blue, Lady Bug, Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Bethany :-) I love the confetti effect and CAS design ,,, absolutely gorgeous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a fun design! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!