Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Blue Skies Are Ahead

Bonjour! :) Hope your week is going good. I have had some time to craft, and I have a couple entries for the current Lawnscaping challenge, and the theme this time 'round is Distress Maniacs...to use Distress products on your project.




I made some watercolors with some of my Distress Inks. 
I made all these colors with only 2 ink pads. They were Peacock Feathers (blue) and Picked Raspberries (pink). I combined some different amounts of blue and pink to create purple or a darker pink depending on what I wanted. 


I adhered the balloon with some foam dots. I also added some splatters from the watercolors I made. 


You can see some of the dimension here in this photo. 



Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (sentiment, hot air balloon from Blue Skies set) Lawn Fawn
Dye Ink: (Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberries Distress Inks) Tim Holtz/Ranger, (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko

4 comments:

Elise C. said...

That hot air balloon is so cute! I really like the colors that you used on your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

Laurel said...

So fun! Love the layout here!

Thanks so much for joining us at the Lawnscaping Challenge! XOXO ~ Laurel

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Such a great card! Love your balloon! So glad you played with us at Lawnscaping! Hope to see you next week again!! Hugs, Karin

Christiana said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!