Friday, August 2, 2013

Flowers For You

Hey there! I'm finally back! We had a great vacation (I hope to post some photos soon) and I went to an Archivers while away and came back with LOTS of goodies to craft with, so craft I did. Here's one for the current AEI♥U challenge.

This was the inspiration image:

And here is my card: 



I took my inspiration by using the colors in the photo...pink, yellow, and blue. When the inks combined in some areas they made green or orange, but I started out with those colors. 


I used some spray mists to make some watercolors and then used some make up sponges to apply the colors to the flowers. Then I cut out all the flowers. 


The vellum is actually a whole sealed area, so the flowers and sequins inside can move around freely. Kinda like a shaker card. :) 


I hope to be back with a new blog post soon...I've got lots of cards to share! 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (kraft) Recollections/Michaels
Digi Stamps: (sentiment, flowers) Avery Elle
Specialty Ink: (pink, yellow spray mists) Studio Calico (Sea Breeze shimmer mist) Tsukineko
Accents: (sequins) Studio Calico
Specialty Paper: (vellum) Bazzill 

No comments: