Monday, August 26, 2013

Gallon, Quart, Pint

This Stamp-a-Faire card is for the Gallon-Quart-Pint challenge. The idea behind this is to use one color as your main color (gallon), a 2nd color, but not as much of it as your first (quart) and a 3rd color, used most for embellishing (pint).

I used the teal blue as my gallon color, the green as my quart color, and the deep purple as my pint color. 


I love the butterflies here! Butterflies are so much fun to add to any card. :D 


I wanted it to still be at least semi-clean and simple, and I think I achieved that. 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (butterflies from Butterfly Dreams set, flower/snowflake shapes from Snowflake Flurries set, sentiment from Embellishments set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Teal Zeal, Cottage Ivy) Tsukineko
Accents: (purple enamel dots) My Mind's Eye

6 comments:

Joyce Casaldi said...

Very pretty!
Bethany, you really rocked these challenges!

Laura Jane said...

FABULOUS card Bethany..looks like you had a BLAST for SAF!

Tammy said...

Congrats Bethany on winning this challenge for SAF! Enjoy that GC! Love your card!

Linda E (uncbballfan) said...

Congratulations, Bethany! Love the card and it's a winner to boot! Enjoy your gift certificate!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Stunning card, Bethany! Congratulations on winning that SAF Technique!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Beautiful, it looks like they're flying! Congrats on your win, lucky shopper.