Here's a card for the Stamp-a-Faire Limited Ingredients challenge.
You could only used these supplies: (plus a neutral ink)
- white cardstock
- white or transparent glitter(Prisma Glitter)
- 1-3/4" circle punch or die
- 1" strip of light gray cardstock (Soft Stone)
- melon cardstock & ink (Melon Berry)
- aqua cardstock & ink (Aqua Mist)
- golden yellow cardstock & ink (Harvest Gold)
I stamped and cut out the flowers then cut them in half so I could get them to stretch farther.
I am super happy with this card! It turned out so amazing in my opinion!
Cardstock: (white, melon) Recollections/Michaels, (Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamps: (flowers from Flower Garden set, sentiment from Think Big Favorites # set) Papertrey Ink