Saturday, August 17, 2013

(more) Birthday Lanterns

Hey again! Here is my second entry for the 10 Minute Craft Dash Birthday Bash.




I went with a lovely citrus-type color scheme for the lanterns. 




I colored the lanterns with watercolors. 
I barely made the time limit. It took me 9  minutes and 42 seconds. Whew! At least I made it! :)
Oh, and a tip on trying to create a card within 10 minutes: don't do it while watching one of your favorite movies. You end up watching the movie too much and not crafting. lol. :) 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this one, too! It's fantastic!
Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Caryn said...

What a fabulous card - so clean and simple - lovely design.
Now that is cutting it fine!! What a great card.
Thanks for playing along with the Craft Dash Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx