Friday, August 23, 2013

My Stamp-a-Faire T-shirts

I made a couple t-shirts to wear tomorrow for Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-Faire. Want to see? I bought some printable iron on sheets and printed out the SAF logo and ironed it onto my shirts.

First, some close-ups of the logo:



The white shirt turned out waaay better, but I think they both look nice. :) 

And here 'tis me, wearing the shirts: 



Thanks to my sis for taking the photos of me. :) 

I want to put together a post later tonight of everything I am setting up for SAF, but that will have to wait until later since I have to work from 6-9:40. 

See you later then!\

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

2 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Bethany, you are just cute as a button! I hope you have a great time this weekend - can't wait to see what you make!

merryf said...

WOW! These look amazing!